Bugs List 2A


1) The lamp on my desk flickers but it is not the bulb.

There must be a shortage of electricity going to this lamp. I do not know if it is the wiring of the lamp itself or not enough power from the wall socket.

2) I went to the store yesterday and it took me longer to get through the checkout line then actually buy find the item.

 There was only 3 cashiers working at the time and the lines were at least 5 people deep each.

3) There are some spots in my house that are hot and some areas that are really cold.

 The A/C in my house is weakening and some spots it blows out much in some spots doesn't blow nearly as hard. The cold air from the condenser does not make it all the way thru the vents because it does not blow hard enough anymore.

4) I need a fan on me but in a silent room, the fan is way too loud.

 The fan motor is too loud.

5) As a real estate agent, I wish there was a way I could automatically tell if someone was actually trying to buy a house or just looking.

A big part of my job is prospecting and it takes too long compared to actually working with clients that are ready to deal now.

6) On a jet-ski there is no way to stop the boat in the water. There is no break.

There is no breaks on jet skis because no way has been designed yet to have them and still keep the watercraft streamline.

7) On a jet-ski, there is no way to turn without using the accelerator and it is then hard to move in small spots.

There is no side thrusters on a jetski to get it to move in small spaces like a lot of big ships now have.

8) I have a broken arm right now, and under the cast gets itchy but I cannot itch it.

It is a permanent cast and for safety they want to make it locked off. The fiberglass they use to make a cast does not have holes in it for itching.

9) Tampa says that it is an eco-friendly city, but there is no bike lanes in any roads.

Tampa streets are already narrow as it is and there is no room for another lane.

10) Tampa traffic in the afternoon on the highway is awful. It takes 30 minutes to go a mile.

There is not enough lanes on the road in Tampa and on top of that the lanes there are are always under construction because they are old.

11) I cannot get in the shower with my arm cast on because it cannot get wet.

There is cloth under the fiberglass in my cast that cannot get wet or it will smell and possibly mold.

12) You have to wash the dishes before you put them in the dish washer but is't that the point of the dish washer.

Dish detergents are not strong enough to clean all of the messes of food and there is no disposal in the dish washer for bigger foods that it washes off.
13) As a 21 year old, I barely know how to do my taxes, but I know all about random classes from high school.

High school has had the same teaching methods and classes for years. They hope that you will learn things needed for everyday life outside of the classroom and pointless 95 percent of the time in the classroom. Trigonometry for example as a business/ real estate major.

14) When it rains in Tampa, the streets don't flood but everyone's yard does causing damage to any grass or bushes in the area.

The streets are at the top of the sloped gravity pulls all the water to the lowest points, our yards.

15) I do not like posting anything on social media, but a huge part of my job is posting on social media.

The most successful real estate agents post on social media everyday but most of them have a team to do it for them so they don't have to work at all.

16) Puppies cannot take flea medicine until they are a certain age.

Until a certain age puppies immune systems are not strong enough to cope with the medicines and can make them sick.

17) There is no way to brush a old dog's teeth, they cannot be put under because they are too old.

There is a legitimate scare that if you put an old dog to sleep, that he or she will not wake up. Old dogs hearts cannot take the medicine and will most likely die under euthanasia.

18) If you lose your phone you can track it, but if you lose your wallet or keys, they are lost permanently.

There is no GPS you can put on your phone/wallet like their is already in your phone.

19) You can't crack your own back.

If your spine is out of line, you need someone else to crack your back because you cannot align it back yourself.

20) People with mental illness can spend years trying to find the right medicine that can get them back to reality while nowadays anything you physically break or tear in your body can be healed in a couple months.

The brain is a delicate organ. It is not like other organs of your body that are easy to repair, there needs to be numerous trials to find out what is best for making it function at full capacity.

Reflection

This assignment was harder than I thought. I thought I was going to easily be able to come up with 20  things that big me in just one sitting down period but it took me days. Thinking about what bugs you can also make you mad. It did for me. These are things I normally block out so forcing myself to think about them made me uneasy. Along with making me uneasy though, it made me want to change a couple of them and I already have done so.

Comments

  1. I think you did a great job formulating a bunch of really unique situations that are a little less than optimal for our tastes. I really agree with how slow checkout lanes and a more silent fan would be much more convenient than our current options. Waiting in line while a store is understaffed is definitely something that is annoying and easily curable. The only thing that could be improved on is a more conclusive reasoning for 17. I still am unsure why you can't brush a dog's teeth while its still conscious.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4A An Opportunity Belief

28A- My Exit Strategy