3A My Entrepreneurship Story

My entrepreneurship story is surrounded around my real estate agent goals. The act of selling real estate itself is just a category of sales, but heading a successful real estate team would make me an entrepreneur. Right now, my family runs a real estate team and is doing pretty well in the Tampa Bay area. My entrepreneurial goals though are to take the base of this team and add on to it. Right now, my family employs 4 sales agents to work in the business. My goal once I take over this company is to add 9 agents and make the ideal sales team. I am currently part of a coaching system under a guy named Craig Proctor. I started in the summer of 2016 and since my imagination of what can be has skyrocketed. Craig Proctor in the past two decades has been in the top ten most producing real estate agents in the United States and Canada. He did so by breaking down a team into subcategories and having agents only specialize in part of the process of conducting real estate instead of everyone doing everything like other teams. My goal is to copy Craig's process and become the "Rain Maker" of my team and to have 14 people on my team, 2 to each category. I plan on doing so in the near future. My family really set me up to become a real estate agent but my entrepreneurial spirits are going to take my team to the next level. 





Comments

  1. Hey John,

    I am really glad that you have found what you like to do and would like to congratulate you for your recent success in this industry! I am somewhat familiar with real estate agencies as my dad is an agent himself who mainly focuses on house flipping. This industry can be a very up and down industry but it is good to have confidence, patience and people by your side at all times. Best of luck in your future endeavors, John!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello John,
    I am not familiar with the real estate industry, but the plan you explained was very detailed, so I understood more. I am from the Tampa Bay area and know that lots of people are currently looking to buy homes, so I wish you much success! In my post, I talked about an entrepreneur who established her own consulting firm that works internationally. She gave me much advice and tips, but I could only imagine being coached by a successful entrepreneur in the same industry. Being coached by someone like Craig Proctor will help you make connections and strengthen your skills you need for real estate!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4A An Opportunity Belief

28A- My Exit Strategy