16A- What's Your Secret Sauce?


- I already have years of sales experience in real estate conducting contracts and seeing the true nature of creating a deal and I haven't even graduated college yet.
- I am an extremely hard worker, besides taking full time classes at UF, I also work 40-50 hours on top of that.
- I have mastered online marketing campaigns, with 100 dollars I can create 500 plus leads to contact thru marketing on social media and realtor sites.
- I have access to a lot of people which I can market an idea to if not to conduct real estate for. Very social.
- I am a fast learner as I try to take on new ideas daily to better myself.



https://soundcloud.com/user-132550609



My brother, Marshall, said I was people oriented, smart, patient, has good tech skills, and a overall good guy.

My brother, Ray, said I was a people person, family, hard worker, clean, and a good chef.

My buddy, Remi, said I was responsible, efficient, hard worker, smart, nice.

My buddy Jospeh said I was mellow, good talker, good listener, smart, nice to everyone.

My buddy Tice said I was a hard worker, detail oriented, people person, calm, good with family.

I see myself a a hard working young professional who is always nice as I can be to everyone. Apparently, others see me as a social guy who works hard and does a lot with his family. Also, a couple mentioned how I am laid back. Ray, because I made dinner last night, had to throw in a good chef. I am though. The differences are caused by my inability to see how others think of me. There are slight variations that I do not fully agree with but they al seem to be pretty nice and are complimenting. I think most of the interviewers are correct about me except that I am a good talker, sometimes I ramble on about nothing and people just listen because they have to. Looking back at part one, I might change how it is all about business really. Everyone just talked about me as a person instead of what I am like in the business world. I might correct a few of them and make them how i am with my friends instead of what I am like with my clients.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4A An Opportunity Belief

28A- My Exit Strategy

6A- Identifying Opportunities in Economic and Regulatory Trends