18A- Create A Custom Avatar



My prototypical customer is a teenager who broke his forearm during football practice one day after school. His hobbies include being  part of the football team but also skateboarding when he has time off. He is a freshman in high school so he does not have a car yet and relies on his parents. His favorite TV show is sportscenter and is an avid sports follower. He doesn't have children and is far away from that. He is a smart kid who does pretty well in school but he is mad because the next couple weeks he will have to be in a cast and will not be able to practice with his team as he waits for his injury to heal. He still remains relatively active so he needs a modern cast that can be washed to prevent it from smelling badly.

What I have in common with the avatar is that that was me in high school. I was always the injured kid on the sports team and hated it. He is not very happy, as I was, and just wished that he could resist getting injured. Life happens though. I don't think it is a coincidence that I chose this avatar, because I was then and he is now the prototypical customer for the modern 3D printed cast.

I know that I wasn't the only kid in high school that went through what I did. It seemed on every sports team, their is always the kid who cannot stay healthy and always seems to be in a cast. Being a kid still, they still remain active so if they had a traditional cast, it would smell bad and they wouldn't like it. My cast would be way better because of the ability to wash fit and keep it clean.

Comments

  1. Hi Jack I like your avatar. It definitely looks like someone who is upset because they just broke something and have to get an old school cast instead of the new cast that you are making. It seems like there will definitely be a need for this since like you said kids will be active and accidents happen. Hopefully you can get this cast made soon and make it affordable to most kids like the avatar that you made up above.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4A An Opportunity Belief

28A- My Exit Strategy

6A- Identifying Opportunities in Economic and Regulatory Trends