19A- Idea Napkin 2


I am a business professional who seeks to work in the real estate industry. I want to own my own home building company and I know that that takes a lot of capital to start it up. My business concept would be a non-permanent thing. I would work hard to get my cast structure authorized by a couple doctors and then watch it spread. I would eventually have my idea bought out by a larger medical apparatus company and then I would use that money to follow my desired path in real estate. This would essentially give me the money I need to start up my business.

My product solves the customer's unmet needs of not being able to wash their cast. Some casts start to smell really bad after a while and my cast would solve that as it is permeable and can be washed and dried. for those that can wear it, it will cure the inconvenience of having bad hygiene and smelling bad.

My demographic of individuals who can utilize my cast would be from early teens to middle aged men and women. It would ideally be for individuals who have simple fractures in their arms and do not require surgery or a more protected heavy cast. Also, for the individuals who will aim to stay active and not go dormant for the duration of their healing cycle. Also, for the people who resent bad hygiene and do not to have to smell bad.

My customers will pay money to utilize my cast because it will be one of the only ways to have a permeant cast that go can go in the shower with without having to wrap it up to make sure it doesn't;t get wet. My cast will provide better hygiene as well as be more fashionable than the traditional cast. It will also be more modern as it is made using a 3D printer so the customer will buy into the fact that it is new technology.

What sets me apart from everyone else is that I had a couple Ins to actually presenting my idea to doctors in the area. I have family in the medical apparatus sales division and they come up with new apparatuses that are utilized by doctors everyday. Doctors can be especially unaccepting of new ideas, especially from outsiders with no experience in  medical practices so having these individuals be able to possibly present it for me would be of utmost importance. Also, I have actually used a 3D printer many times so making a demo of my product wouldn't take much time at all.

I believe that my elements all fit together. The only problem that I can see is that I do not want to go into the business side of this company for the rest of my life. I see this as an opportunity for money as I sell my patented idea to a larger company. I think that through multiple tests and trials, my idea can actually start being implemented. In the case, that my idea has a negative consequence as it may not be as strong as the traditional cast, if someone re-injures their injury, then their might be a legal consequence to the company, but that is partly why I would want to sell it to a larger company and make it their problem after I get my payment for my idea.

Two points I received in my prior feedback is that I will have a possible business partner in the future in real estate. Also, that my idea could help others as I see it could as one of my feedback members had a sister that could have used my cast instead of having her bulky purple cast.


Comments

  1. Hi Jack I went back and read your old idea napkin I like the improvements that made you too it. I personally feel like there is always room for improvement. I'm happy to see that you took the advice that me and your other peers gave you and that you applied it to your new idea napkin. Great job keep up the great work. The class is already half way over

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

4A An Opportunity Belief

28A- My Exit Strategy